1 slime + 1 hand gel + 1 scrunchie
Few people know it, but Santa Claus has a cousin: Niko Claus. If he is less famous than his cousin, Niko is also a bit more bling-bling and way more stylish: his sleigh is led by unicorns, he’s wearing a holographic coat and his beard is covered in glitter (if you’re interested, check Youtube for his #glitterbeard tutorials). Together with him, we’ve designed this Unicorn Cube containing a Slime shower jelly, a Unicorn hand cleansing gel and a magic scrunchie…
This product contains
1. While in the shower, dip your fingers into this magical texture, dab a pinch of wet stardust onto your skin washing your stress away.
2. Dissolve and lather up the sparkly gel on your skin while singing your favorite 90s hit.
3. Rinse to finish off your interstellar journey and come back down to Earth.
(Pssst: to make it slimier, an extraterrestrial hint is to leave it in the frdige for a few hours before use.)
1. Dab onto your skin an equivalent of a pinch of rainbow.
2. Rub your hands for 10 seconds like you just came back from cherry-picking.
SLIME : Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Ci 16035 (Red 40), Phenoxyethanol. GEL UNICORN : Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sucrose, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 17200 (Red 33), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake).